Thank you for your interest in the Central Surgical Association!
Your completed application must be submitted prior to the January 15 deadline. All applications received during the year will be reviewed and voted on at the annual business meeting.
The Central Surgical Association is a prominent surgical society where top-quality clinical and academic
work has been presented since 1940. The Central Surgical Region covers many of the most outstanding
surgical programs in North America, and the Society has recently expanded its opportunity for membership
outside its traditional regional boundaries. The object of this Association is to further the practice of
Surgery in its various departments, as well as the study and investigation of surgical problems.
Benefits of Membership
- Interact with renowned surgeons, clinicians, teachers and researchers
- Free Monthly Subscription to SURGERY
- Discounted Annual Meeting Registration Rates
- Access to Members Only Portal, Newsletters and Member Correspondence
- CSA has a seat on the ACS Board of Governors, ACS Advisory Council for General Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
- Read CSA Membership Application Requirements & Eligibility
- Identify 1 Active/Senior Sponsor and 1 Active/Senior Endorser
- You will need to provide their email addresses in your submission.
- Copy of your CV
- Optional Letters of Recommendation from your Sponsor and/or Endorser (not required)