The CSA 2019 Annual Meeting Abstract Submitter is now open and will close on Monday, September 17, 2018 at 11:56pm EST. Notifications will be distributed in early November.
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information (name, address, phone number and email address)
- Name and email address of sponsoring member (if none of the authors are CSA members)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body | 500 Words Maximum
- Introduction ≤ 100 words; Methods ≤ 125 words; Results ≤ 150 words; Conclusion ≤ 125 words
- Graphs/Photos/Tables are not accepted
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
ORAL | Oral presentations are the highest level of podium presentation achievement. Abstracts submitted as ORAL are required to submit a manuscript to SURGERY if accepted for podium presentation. Manuscripts must be submitted to SURGERY prior to the CSA Annual Meeting. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Quickshot presentation.
QUICKSHOT | Abstracts submitted as a Quickshot will not require a mandatory manuscript submission.
As part of the electronic abstract submission, authors must confirm that the information contained in this abstract represents original work that has not been previously published, and will not have been presented or be under consideration for publication at a national or international meeting prior to the dates of this meeting. Failure to abide by this requirement will prohibit authors of the abstract from submitting future abstracts to the Central Surgical Association meeting for the subsequent three years.
We look forward to seeing you at #CSA19!